Monday 12 October 2015

ARNAV KHUSHI .... HAMESHA : PART - 8



Khushi (sobbing) - hum na kaha tha huma chor ka na jiya (I told you not to leave me) ... But you did not listen to me ... You left me ... You know how I had spent these four months

Arnav (caressing her back and tears coming out from his eyes) - I know Khushi

Khushi - You know nothing ... I did not know where you were ... I wanted to cry ... But I could not ... I showed myself in front of others I am strong ... But I was dying inside each and every second



She  keep on hitting him by crying  while  Arnav just  wrapped his  arms  around  her  and pulled her  into his  embrace  and  caressing  her  hair while  Khushi keep on  sobbing in  his  arms. After sometimes she hugged him tightly. 




Khushi - I miss you Arnav ji a lot

Arnav - I miss you too Khushi ... I am sorry Khushi if I listen to you then it would not be happened 

Khushi ( pulling back from the hug ) - For this wrong decision of yours I have to suffer alone in these four months

Arnav - I know I have hurted you a lot ... plzz mujhe maaf kar do

Khsuhi - Yes ( nodding her head ) But promise me Arnav ji Ki you will never leave me alone  any time

Arnav ( cupping her cheek ) - Promise I will never leave you

Khushi - Pakka promise ?

Arnav - Pakka promise

Khushi - Ouchhh

Arnav ( panicking ) - What happened Khushi ?



Khushi took his hand and placed on her belly



Khushi - Arnav ji are you feeling our Baby kicking

Arnav - ha Khushi


Arnav was amazed feeling his baby for the first time. He was feeling top of the world.


Arnav - Thanks Khushi

Khushi - Thanks ?

Arnav - Thanks for coming into my dark life ... making me again to laugh ... making me again to live ... giving me world's best gift Our Baby

Khushi (smiling ) - Arnav ji not Baby its Babies

Arnav - Babies ?

Khushi - Twins ... no one knows it ... you are the first one I told ... You know one more thing they are identical



Arnav was in cloud nine. He never felt so much happiness in his life although after cracking millions deal like today.



Arnav crushed her in a rib cracking hug , he broke out from the hug and cupped her face . 



Arnav - You don't know Khushi how I am so freaking happy today I love you so much Khushi , so much that I can't even tell you what you and our babies mean to me. I don't want to miss out on any of the fun and I am not going to let you alone to take care of our twins all alone, I will be there Khushi and we will do it together



His heart brimming with love and without thinking further, he took her lips in his for an emotionally mind numbing kiss. He pouring out all his love to her. She closed her eyes in bliss and kissed him back with all her heart. They kissed so slowly, so tenderly and caressed each other. It was beautiful. Arnav's lips broke from Khushi's. He let his lips linger around her mouth, occasionally placing tender, small kisses around and on her lips. Khushi could not express what she was feeling... it was too ethereal for words. He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. He promised himself that he would give her and their babies all the happiness in the world and love her till the end.



Their moment was broken by hearing a knock on the door. They both parted from the hug. They saw Aman and Lavanya at the door. Aman and Lavanya both came near Arnav and Khushi.



Khushi - Aman ji Why did not tell me you find Arnav ji ? Aman ji who kidnapped Arnav ji?

Arnav ( greeting his teeth ) - Shyam Monahar Jha


Khushi (shocked) - What ? Shyam ji had kidnapped you ?

Arnav - Yes Khushi ... I will not leave that bas***d

Aman - Don't worry ASR, Shyam Monahar Jha is now in our observation ... My men are looking after him very well

Khushi - I am tensed about Di ... When she will come to know about Shyam's truth, she will be broken

Arnav - I know ... But we have to tell Di

Aman ( heasitently ) - ASR, Anjali Di know about Shyam

Arnav & Khushi - What ?

Lavanya - Yes ASR, Di had told Aman Shyam had kidnapped you and she helped us to trace you

Arnav - But how Di came to know about Shyam kidnapped me ?







In Raizada Mansion,


All were sitting at the living room. They saw N.K coming.

Bua ji - N.K Bitwa where Lavanya and Sanka Devi ?

N.K ( shocked ) - What they have not come ?

Payal - What do you mean N.K ji ? Khushi and Lavaya ji were with you ?

N.K - Sorry, I went to meet with my friend

Akash ( shouted ) - N.K Bhai how can you be so irresponsible ?

Anjali - Don't worry Khushi ji is where she should be

Nani - What are saying Anjali Bitiya ?

Anjali - Khushi ji with Chotte



All were relived hearing this except Akash and Payal



Nani - Why Chotte did not come at home ?

Payal ( panicked ) - How can Khushi be with Arnav ji when he is kidnapped ?

Nani ( shocked ) - What are you saying Payal Bitiya ?

Anjali - Payal telling right Chotte was kidnapped form past four months ( all were shocked ) Akash, Payal ji and Khushi ji knew about it ... Akash did not mind it was necessary to tell us ... You all know who kidnapped Chotte ?

Nani - Who Anjali Bitiya ?

Anjali - Shyam Monahar Jha




Alll could not believe except Payal and Bua ji



Nani - Damad ji ... No no you are wrong Anjali Bitiya ... Damad ji love you very much ... Knowing how you love Chotte how can he hurt Chotte ?

Anjali - No Dadi Shyam till now pretend to love me ... Nani you remember before two weeks I went to meet with my friend ... That day I saw Shyam with a girl





Flashback Start


Anjali went to meet to her friend to a resturent. She saw Shyam with a girl. She was shocked to see him there as she knew he was out of station. She hide there to hear their talks.


Shyam - Baby just wait for one month ... I kidnapped Arnav Singh Raizada and I will take his signature on the will after one month and kill him ... then whole Raizada asset will be ours

Girl - If Police came to know you kidnap ASR

Shyam - No one can suspect me ... they are searching for ASR from past 4 months but they got nothing



Anjali was shocked to hear her Chotte kidnapped by her husband. Not also he has extra martial affair.  She was blank. She walking aimlessly on the road. Lavanya saw her walking on the road. She went to her.



Lavanya - Di where are you going?


Anjali told nothing and fainted. She took her to the hospital. Doctor took her to O.T. Lavanya called Aman. Aman came there. After some hours, Doctor came out and told Anjali had miscarriage. Aman and Lavanya went to meet Anjali and saw her lying on hospital bed looking pale.


Lavanya - Di don't worry ... all will be well

Anjali - Aman you know Chotte Kidnapped ?

Lavanya - What ASR Kidnapped ?

Aman - ASR kidnapped from past 4 months ... But I don't know who kidnapped ASR

Anjali - Shyam Monahar Jha Kidnapped Chotte



Then they both planned to trap Shyam in his game. Yesterday when Shyam came, she changed his braclet. They traced Arnav using micro chip in Shyam's braclet


Flashback End



All noticed Anjali flat belly. 



Nani - Where is Chotte ? I want to meet him

Anjali - Chotte will come back here tomorrow with Khushi ji ... Khushi ji and Chotte suffered a lot in these 4 months ... they spend their time for themselves today


Nani (cupping Anjali's cheek) - Today you proof you are Chotte's second mother

No comments:

Post a Comment