Monday 12 October 2015

ARNAV KHUSHI .... HAMESHA : PART - 5




Outskirt Delhi,

Arnav was sitting on the chair. He was tied with the rope. He felt that Khushi was in pain. He wanted to go to her and tell her how sorry he was and he love her.



Arnav was cursing himself for not trusting Khushi when his heart always told her she was innocent. All the memories with her from the beginning when she first fell into his arms in Sheesh Mahal till the last when she held his hand and he cruelly pulled it back at the airport before he entered the airport were coming back. Now he finally knew that Shyam was the culprit. He was angry at himself for trusting such a disgusting person for his di. He wanted to kill that bustard by his bare hand.



"Khushi you'll have to be strong,Please be brave and stay strong until I come back to you" He was silently wishing in his heart with teary eyes.






In R.M,

Khushi cried her heart out. The pain was unbearable. Tears were flowing like a waterfall. She could'nt believe that her Arnav ji could be missing, her Arnav ji could be hurt in anyway. She layed there on the floor crying and crying and praying to her Devi Maiya for help, to keep her Arnav ji safe, to give her strength to find her Arnav ji. "Where is Arnav ji?"  only one question was in her mind and heart. She wanted to run and hug him to never let go, to tell him that she loves him and only him.



Hearing the knock on the door, she wiped off her tears and opened the door. She saw Akash on the door.



Akash - Khushi ji I went to the police station and told them everything about Bhai's missing. They are also shocked to hear that Bhai is missing. I ordered them strictly not to let this news break to the media . Khushi ji don't worry we will find Bhai soon

Khushi - Arnav ji  has come back to me because his Khushi nothing without him


Payal entered in the room with Khushi's food. She was very upset seeing her baby sister's sad pale face. She controlled her emotion.


Payal - Khushi Khana

Khushi -  I am not hungry

Akash - Khushi ji  if don't eat, how you will find. If Bhai comes to know, I do not take care of you in his absence, he will get angry na. You know very well ASR's anger. So eat

Khushi - But I am not hungry Jija ji

Payal - Ok the for the baby you have to eat

Khushi - Ok



Payal started feeding Khushi with her hand and then gave her medicine. After that Akash and Payal left from there.



Khushi layed on the bed thinking where could Arnav be? How would she find out? Suddenly  Aman sname striked her mind.


"Aman Ji,. He is Arnav ji's personal secretery and he knows everything about Arnav ji's schedule "


She picked her phone and dialed Aman's number.


Aman - Hello Aman here

Khushi - Hello Aman ji, I'm Arnav ji's wife Khushi

Aman - Yes mam how can I help you?

Khushi- I want you to check if Arnav ji has reached London or no?

Aman - No mam Sir is not in London. Even he did'nt boarded the flight  and I had informed Akash sir

Khushi- Aman ji I think he is missing and there is someone behind this. Can you help me with this matter please? I want to personally  look after in this matter

Aman- Yes mam, I will help you as much as I can. What you want me to do for you?

Khushi- I'll come to office tomorrow and we will discuss this there . But make sure no one know you are helping me not even  Akash Jijaji

Aman- Ok!!!!!  So I'll see you tomorrow Mam, Good night

Khushi- Good night



Khushi hung up and looked at Arnav's pic in her hand and brought it closer to her heart "Where are you Arnav ji? Why did you leave me? (wipping off her tears) I will not let anything happen to you. I will make sure that you are safe and back home once I get to know where you are!"


Khushi placing her hand on her tummy "Baby  your Mama take your Papa back in home safely."


She spent the whole night praying to her devi maiya and thinking about how to get her Arnav ji back and who could be the culprit behing all this.





Next morning  in breakfast table,


Khushi - Jijaji I will go with you office from today

Anjali- No khushi ji you need rest for yourself and for the little one yet to come

Khushi- No Di I'm totally fine and besides I get really bored at home lying on the same bed in the same room. I think if i go the office i can at least watch people moving from Arnav ji's cabin and I'll not get bored also. Don't worry I took permission from Arnav ji and he agreed. He told me that there was some problem, So it took time for his return

Anjali - Chotte called you

Khushi - ha Di. There is some network problem. When he will get time he will call you. Now may I go to office

Anjali - Ok. But khushi ji it's better if you taka rest at home only

Khushi - Please Di I promise I'll not move around a lot and I'll just sit there in one place and have juices

Anjali - Ok if you are so interested to go then I have no objection (looking at Akash) But Akash make sure she does'nt move around and she stays in Chote's office only ok?

Akash - Okay Di I'll see to it



Khushi left the house with Akash.




In Car,

Akash - Khushi ji why you are going to A.R from today?

Khushi - You will be busy in Arnav ji's missing case. So work will be suffer

Akash - Nahi Khushi ji I will manage

Khushi - Please Jija ji let me help you

Akash - Ok



They reached the A.R Design office.

No comments:

Post a Comment