Monday 12 October 2015

ARNAV KHUSHI .... HAMESHA : PART - 4



Nani did arti of Khushi and Put tilak on her forehead.



Nani (cupping Khushi's face) - Thank you Bitiya to give me my great grand child

Mami - Phati Saree meanz Khushi Bitiya take this (Mami gave her a gold chain) when I was pregnant with Akash, your Sasuma gave me this. From now it is yours

Khushi - Thank you Mamiji

Mami - Mention not ... Just give me beautiful grand child like me

Khushi - ji jaroor Mami ji

Nani - Anjali Bitya where is Damadji?

Anjali - He went to Chandigrah for one month for his case. I will inform him about Khushiji's pregnancy now



Khushi did not want that Shyam would know about her pregnancy and Payal knew it. So she stopped Anjali.



Payal - Di don't inform him now ... When he will return, it will be his surprise gift. How is my idea?

Anjali - Awsome




Everyone at the Raizada Mansion were roaming around Khushi making her laugh,cheer and eat. In evening, Guptas had also arrived by then and everyone was seated in the living room.




Buaji - Hai re Nand Kishore !!! my Sanka Devi is going to be a mother(kissing Khushi's forehead) ... If only Arnav Babua was here, I would have kissed him and hugged him. Finally I'm going to be Bua Nani of my Sanka Devi's child

Nanii - Yes Madhumati ji, we all wish he was here but Chote has to go only when he is needed

Akash - Don't worry Dadi Bhai will come back soon




Khushi went and kneeled down to her Babuji's level and looked into his eyes. He tried to lift his hand and Khushi bowed down her head and Babuji blessed her. Khushi hugged him and cried silently.




After Guptas left, Khushi went to her room to take some rest. She was lying on her bed when her phone rang. She picked it up.




Caller - Mam may I speak to Mr.Arnav singh Raizada?

Khushi - He is not here. He went to London

Caller - But Mam I've called at London office but Sir is not there. He didn't even boarded the flight and his phone is also unreachable


Khushi was by now shocked and scared could only manage to say.


Khushi - Did you check properly, because he went in when I was at the airport with him and also if he has missed his flight he would have been back by now

Caller - Yes mam I've called at the airport and checked

Khushi - Ok! I'll check and inform you

Caller - Ok Mam. Thank you




Khushi hung up and stood straight. The broken photo frame was revolving around her head. Arnav's pic,his words, his face and the fear of losing him was gripping onto her heart. She stood up with a heavy heart and went to Payash room.



Akash had tried to call Arnav many times but his phone was not reachable. Akash had called the London officee and checked. He had called Arnav's personal secretery and his bodyguards who were to pick him up at the London airport but he got the same answer from everywhere. Arnav had'nt boarded the plane and he was nowhere to be found. Akash had visited the airport to confirm and a security person there told him that Arnav at the last moment was returning back towards the exit door when a man said something to him and Arnav went with that man and did'nt return. Akash by now was sure that his brother was in some sort of trouble. But he didn't want to tell anyone at home as it will worry them. When he came back he was very depressed.




Payal - what's wrong Akash ji? Why are you so depressed?

Akash - Nothing Payal just work problem

Payal - No I know when you are overloaded with work and when you are not. Will you not share your worries with me? Then with whom else will you sure?


Akash thought for some time and then finally told her.


Akash - Payal, Bhai is missing. He never boarded the flight and I've checked everywhere where it was concerned about him but no one knows about his whereabouts


Payal was shocked and by now in tears.


Payal - How can this be possible Akash ji? Have you checked everywhere? How will we tell Khushi about this? She won't be able to take it!

Akash - I don't know Payal. I've checked almost everywhere and I'm going again to check and report to the police but for now I think we shouldn't tell di or Khushi ji about this

Payal - Ok I'll try my best to keep Khushi unaware of this news


They did not knew Khushi heard all.


Khushi - Jiji


Akash and Payal turned behind and shocked to see Khushi. Seeing Khushi's state they understood Khushi heard all. Khushi came to them.


Khushi - Jija ji I had a call from London about Arnav ji's missing before sometime. It will be secret between three of us. We can't tell anyone. Di has complication in her pregnancy. If she comes to know about Arnavji's missing, she will be devastated. you go to police station and report about Arnav ji's missing


Akash just nodded and left for police station.


Payal - Khushi tu thik hai?

Khushi - Jiji hum thik hai. I am going to my room


Payal did not say anything just nodded her head because she knew Khushi want to be alone. Khushi ran into her room banging the door behind her and fell to the floor crying uncontrollably. Tiny screams were echoeing around the room.





Outskirt Delhi,

Arnav was sitting on the chair. He was tied with the rope. He felt that Khushi was in pain. He wanted to go to her and tell her how sorry he was and he love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment