Tuesday 10 March 2015

SANG HOON TERE : PART - 7




Next morning, Arnav opened his eyes and a smile crept on his lips seeing his angel sleeping peacefully in his arms. She was sleeping completely plastered against him . He looked down to see her silky tresses sprawled on his chest as she snoozed on it. Her long eye lashes rested against her pink cheeks and her lips were pouted. He kissed her pouted lips softly. He saw a smile playing on her lips.



Then suddenly last day what happened was flashed in front of his eyes. His eyes teared up seeing the bandage on her forehead. He kissed her forehead over the bandage.



                                   



Arnav - The way Di and others behaved with you yesterday Khushi ... I didn't like it at all ... I have done for them so much ... They believe Shyam but they didn't even listen to me and you once ... I can't take this anymore ... I am completely shattered ... I am tired bearing all this ... I just want to live my life with you peacefully Khushi



He kissed her forehead and slowly entangled her from himself. He got out of bed and went into the bathroom.


Khushi opened her eyes as she heard bathroom door closed. Khushi woke up before Arnav. But she closed her eyes and pretended to sleep when she saw him stirring in his sleep. Khushi heard what Arnav had said and her heart was crying feeling his pain.


Khushi (in tear) - I promise you Arnav ji I will be with you each and every step in your life ... Arnav and Khushi hamesha Saath Rahenga




                                   



She wiped off her tears hearing bathroom door opened. Arnav came out from the bathroom while wiping his wet hair with the towel. She got up from the bed and walked to him. She made him sit on the recliner and started wiping his hair. Then she kept the towel on the tea table and sat on his lap. She cupped his face with her palms and took his lips into her a slow but long passionate kiss. She poured all her love in that kiss. He also responded the kiss with same passion. After a long time, they broke the kiss, when they both needed breath.


Khushi - Arnav ji App huma app ka jeevan ka har kadam pa saath paonga






A smile crept in his lips hearing this. She kissed his cheek and left from bathroom. She came out from the bathroom wearing a red saree as she knew Arnav upset. To cheer him up, she wore his favorite colored saree. 








She went to kitchen and prepared his favorite food puri, matar ki sabji and kheer only for him her as she also angry on family members. 




          



She took the breakfast went to their room. She started to feed him and he also started feeding her. Their romantic moment was broken by a sudden knock.  They saw H.P on the door.



H.P - Nani ji App dono ko niche bula rahi hai

Arnav - we are coming 



Arnav and Khushi came down. They saw all Raizadas including Akash and Payal ,Jhas and Guptas were gathered in the living room. Anjali came forward

                               Anjali - Chotte I have made a decision. One of us must leave the house ... Bas Chotte. Either she stays here or I do. I cannot bear to look at her, let alone live under the same roof
 
Arnav - Ok ... you will stay here

All Raizdas and Jhas were happy hearing this except Payal and Guptas who were tensed about Payal's married life.

Anjali (smiled) - I knew it Chotte. I knew that you would ...

She began, but was interrupted by Arnav.

Arnav - Khushi and me are leaveing this house

Nani - Chotte how can you leave us for this girl (looking at Khushi with disgust)

Anjali - This girl tried to seduce Shyam ji  and now she is blaming my husband, how can you live with this immoral girl? How can you? She is a gold digger

Arnav (Shouted) - ENOUGH



Anjali stopped her rant.  Arnav then looked at his and her family who looked away, then at Shyam who was smirking evilly. He knew Shyam would have filled his family members' ear with negative thoughts for Khushi. As usual they believed him their beloved Shyam




                                    



Yesterday  after Arnav and Khushi went their room,
 Shyam was on mission manipulate all family members. Anjali, Nani and Mami were still in shock. How could their chotte/Arnav Bitwas accuse her husband/ Their Damad ji of something like this? How could he not trust his Di?
Shyam's words certainly add fuel in their anger.

Shyam - Rani Sahiba, Nani ji, Mami ji don't pay attention to Saale Sahab's words. You all  know that I love only my  Rani Sahiba right? She and our baby are now my life. But did you all see that girl has done some magic on my poor Saale Sahab that he blindly trusts her now. That is too over you all, top of the over his sister. I think we should do something about it, otherwise we will Saale Sahab

Anjali - Aap theek keh rahe hai. I can't believe that my Chote chose that evil bitch over me ...  He has known me all his life .. But. I will.. I will save my chote from her clutches

Shyam - Rani Sahiba, I don't want you to stay near that woman. Who knows, she may harm our child because I said no to her. You know how girls like her can be ... don't you?

Anjali (fear) - My baby.. I won't let anything happen to it. I will make sure that she is thrown out of Shantivan.
Shyam hugged her as she cried into his chest, failing to see the evil smirk on his face. Saale Saab may have chosen Khushiji over Rani Sahiba but he would never let Anjali move out of the house. And when Khushiji is thrown out of the house, who will stop her from becoming mine? he thought.


Shyam - Mami ji app Akash aur Payal ji ko vapas bula lijiya

Mami - ha Damad ji

Anjali - Mami ji , Akash ko agli flight pakar ka vapas anaka boliya and Guptas ko kal subha yha ana boliya

Mami - Ok Bitiya

Shyam smirked thinking  Guptas would not utter a word aginst him for Payal

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am absolutely absolutely enjoying this story... SO passionately written and totally gripping..

    Couldn't stop myself from commenting. Will be continuing with the next chapters now...

    Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete