Tuesday 10 March 2015

SANG HOON TERE : PART - 6



Arnav - I choose Khushi  



All including Khushi shocked to hear Arnav choose Khushi over his Di




                                               
  





Anjali (in disbelief) - You choose this characterless girl (pointing Khushi) over your Di 

 Khushi (crying) - I am telling you the truth Di Shyam ji is cheating on you all

Anjali - JUST SHUT UP YOU BITCH

Arnav - MIND YOUR LANGUAGE MRS. JHA ... YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT MY WIFE ... I DID NOT GIVE THE RIGHT TO ANYONE TO BAD MOTHING TO MY WIFE ... IF ANYONE DOES, THEY WILL SEE MY WARTH

Anjali - Chotte you are fighting with me for lovable wife ... You know what your wife did at your back ... I saw her hugging my Shyam ji in front of my eyes

Khushi (crying) - Arnav ji believe me I did not hug him

Mami - Hello Hi Bye Bye Phati Saree you are telling Anjali Bitiya telling lie


Arnav ignoring all cupped Khushi's face and said lovingly


Arnav - Khushi, you don't have to explain me ... You are my wife Khushi and no one knows you better than I do ... I trust you completely and if someone doesn't than it's their problem, not ours



                                 
  




Anjali - Chotte what do you mean? I am telling lie ? Why can't you understand Chotte she is trying to snatch my husband from me ... she is just trying to trap him by her charm ... I saw her she hugging my husband in your room

Khushi (crying) - I was in our room when Shyam ji came there ... before I can't react he ...


She couldn't continue since she felt disgusted at the thought that he had hugged her.


Arnav - See your so called husband came to my room

Shyam (defending himself) - Khushi ji called me there


Hearing this , Arnav felt fury like never before coursed through his vein. He grabbed Shyam by his neck choking him to death in a vice grip Arnav held him. Anjali tried to free him who was pushed by Arnav. Nani and Mami came to Anjali

                                                                                                                                                                        
                                           




Arnav (roaring) - WHAT YOU SAY SCUMBUG ? MY KHUSHI CALLING YOU IN OUR ROOM ? BY SAYING THIS, YOU HAVE CROSSED YOU ALL LIMITS ... TODAY I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU ... I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS



Today Arnav was out of control. None of them saw him so much angry before. All scared seeing his this rudra avatar. Khushi gathered courage and went to him as she knew he could kill Shyam in his anger. She placed her hand on his shoulder and said


Khushi - Arnav ji please leave Shyam ji

Arnav - NO KHUSHI ... TODAY I WILL KILL HIM ... HOW DARE HE LAY HIS BAD EYES ON YOU

Khushi - Arnav ji  apko hamari kasam



Arnav pushed Shyam at force he fell on the ground. Shyam was coughing badly and Anjali patting his back. Arnav took Khushi in his embrace and hugged her tightly as if his life depended at this hug. Khushi felt Arnav shivering in his arms. She caressed his back to calm down his anger. They broke the hug hearing Nani's voice.



Nani - Chotte, how could you hurt Damad ji ?

Arnav - Why nani? Is it hurting to see your beloved Damad ji in pain? Do you realize how I was hurt to see your beloved Anjali threw her out from this house ?

Anjali - Chotte she deserve it



She walked to Khushi and before she could hold Khushi's hand, Arnav held her hand



Anjali - Chotte leave my hand ... I will throw her out from our life

Arnav - NO, KHUSHI IS MY WIFE ... SHE WILL HAVE ME AT EVERY STEP OF HER LIFE

Anjali - How can you do this me Chotte? How can you go against me? This girl is the reason for all our problems, for God sake Chotte, can't you see her true face? She is trying to seduce my husband. She trapped you in her fake innocence. When her true face came out, now she is blaming my husband. How can you live with this immoral girl? How can you? She is a gold digger

Arnav - Enough Mrs. Jha, you have crossed your limit ... I will not hear a word against my wife ... have you ever tried to bring a smile in my face, support me when I faced hardship to build this Raizada Empire ... The answer is big NO ... All you did was live in your own world, partying with friends all night. Then one day you had not bought this snake in our life. You knew how a disgusting womanizer your husband is and even then turning a blind eye in his fake love. You all (looking at Nani and Mami) knew Shyam's true color. You all knew very well if I came to know his true face, I would not agree for their marriage, you made them marry when I went to London



Arnav left from there picking Khushi in his arms and took her upstairs in their room. downstairs Shyam was busy to fill Anjali, Nani and Mami's ears against Khushi.



As soon as Arnav put her down and locked the door, he saw Khushi standing there and looking at him. He didn't say anything just took her lips into his for a long passionate kiss. After kissing her madly, he looked her with his venerable eyes.Khushi knew how much her husband needed her now.


                                         


Her hands cupped his cheeks. Her eyes traced over him with tenderness. "I'm not leaving you."



And for the first time, Arnav Singh Raizada was left speechless. He leaned forward and kissed her lips again and again, pulling her tight against him.



Arnav - Khushi I love you so much ... Don't ever leave me ... I will di...



Khushi took his lips in to her for angry kiss. She was nibbling and biting his lips harashly. Arnav was shocked to react. When he came out of his shock, he started kissing her back with same passion. She was kissing him till his lips bleeding


Khushi (angrily) - DON'T EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DEATH ...(cupping his cheek) I love you very much Arnav ji I don't want to lose you




Saying this, she took his lips into a gentle kiss as if she was soothing the pain which she had giver her in previous kiss.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am absolutely absolutely enjoying this story... So passionately written and totally gripping..

    Couldn't stop myself from commenting. Will be continuing with the next chapters now...

    Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete