Tuesday 10 March 2015

SANG HOON TERE : PART - 5



In ASR's cabin,


While Arnav was working in his cabin, Aman entered into his cabin


Aman - Sir I have all information regarding your brother in law (gave a file) here is this



Aman left from there. Arnav started to read the file. Smile grew on his face knowing that his heart was always right his Khushi is innocent. He just wanted to go her and take her in his arms. He called Aman and him to cancel his all meetings. Then he left for home not knowing what storm waiting for him when he entered R.M.

........................



Shyam was hell angry to see Aranv and Khushi was so close from past few days. Shyam smirked to himself  It's good that Akash and Payal left for Chandigrah for two days and Saale Sahab is in office ... Now it is right time to execute my plan ... Saale Sahab till the time you return home, your Khushi won't be hereEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile






                                





Khushi was shocked to see Shyam in their room. She got up from the bed. Before she could say anything, Shyam hugged her tightly. How hard she tried to come out of his grip but couldn't. Seeing Anjali at the door, Shyam started his drama



Shyam - Khushi ji what are you saying ? you are Saale Sahab's wife ... How can I leave Rani Sahiba for you? You think what if Rani Sahiba comes to know about this how bad she will feel?


Khushi struggled to get out of grip and tears fell down her cheeks.



Khushi - What are you saying?

Shyam - I love my Rani Sahiba. How can I cheat her for you?


Anjali had had enough. She rushed in and separated both Khushi and Shyam. She looked at Khushi first, then Shyam and then at Khushi. She slapped Khushi hard on her cheek.


Anjali - Chiii ... You have such a low character, I couldn't even think of it of my dream


Khushi looked at her dumbstruck. Knowing that his plan was successful, Shyam went forward to explain.


Shyam- I told you Rani Sahiba many times she is having her eye on me. She married to SaaleSahab for his money and is cheating on him.


Anjali - Ek minute Shyam jii ... let me talk to her


Khushi- Believe me Di what he is saying is all lie. He is the one who is cheating on you




Not paying any attention to her pleas, Anjali dragged Khushi downstairs while Shyam followed. Due to the sudden noise, everyone gathered in the hall. Before anyone could ask or say anything, Anjali pushed Khushi towards the main door with such a force that her head banged against the vase and her forehead started bleeding profusely. Shyam smirked seeing this Sorry Khushi ji for our togetherness, it is necessary

Nani - Khushi Bitya

Khushi placed her hand on her forehead and by now started feeling dizzy. Mami came to Anjali and asked

Mami - What happen Anjali Bitiya ?

Anjali -  Mami ji , my brother's love is not enough for that Bitch ...  so that she started eying my husband



Nani gasped hearing this. Mami came to Khushi


Mami - Hello Hiii  Bye Bye ... Phati Saree you having your eye on Damad ji 

Khushi - No Mamiji ... Shyam ji lying ... I love only Arnav ji

 Mami - What do you mean Anjali Bitiya and Damad ji telling lie? We know Damad ji better than you ... we all know how much Damad ji loves Anjali Bitya

Nani - I did not expect this from you Khushi Bitiya

Khushi (shocked) - Nani


                              




Anjali dragged Khushi towards the door. She opened the door and pushed Khushi out


Anjali - This place is the most suitable for girls like you...don't show us your face after today ... it's good that you parents died or else they would commit suicide after knowing how characterless girl they have


Khushi was still on her knees when Anjali banged the door on Khushi's face not knowing how all of them had hurted an innocent soul.


"Khushi", a voice came from behind. Khushi turned around and saw Arnav standing there horrified. She instantly ran to his arms and hugged him tightly. She was still in a trauma and couldn't believe that all of them how thought bad about her.



                                           

Kushi (sobbing) - I swear Arnav ji ... I cannot deceive you or Di ... I 'll die but i wont do anything like this ... Shyam ji telling lie ... I love only you ... Trust me Arnav jii


Arnav understood that Anjali might have misunderstood her. His anger was on its peak but he knew he had to calm Khushi down first. He lifted her face from his chest and was shocked to see blood oozing out from her wound. 


Arnav - How did this happen Khushi ?
 
Khushi - Wo ... Wo ... Di push me and my head banged against the vase ... Arnav ji you will not leave me na ?

Arnav - I know that my Khushi how much love me ... I promise you Khushi no matter whether the whole world turns against you, I will never leave you ... I love you so much 


Khushi looked at him with tears. Arnav kissed her forehead and wiped away the blood with his handkerchief. Slowly, he tied it around her forehead.


Arnav - Chalee Ab

Khushi - Arnav ji , Di Mami Nani ji no one believe me

Arnav - Khushi you trust me na


She nodded her head in positive. 


Arnav (kissing her forehead) - To andar chalo



Holding her hand tightly,Arnav  opened the door and entered. Nani, Mami and Anjali fumed seeing Khushi with Arnav. Shyam was scared as he did not expect Arnav would return early, fearing that his plan may backfire on him. Anjali Came toward Arnav and Khushi.


Anjali - Khushi you forgot what I say (looking at Arnav) Chotte Its good that you came...look at your wife's deed yourself...she is not that innocent like she seems ... She is a real Bitch


"Enough", shouted Arnav startling everyone 



                                 



Arnav (gritting his teeth) - I DID NOT GIVE ANY ONE THE RIGHT TO SAY BULSHIT ABOUT MY WIFE



All of them looked at Arnav shocked including Khushi. She could not believe Arnav supporting her over his Di. Anjali, Mami and Nani could not believe their Chotte shouted on his Di as one at the tone since he did not speak to her like this ever in his life.


Nani - Chotte how could you shout on Anjali Bitiya ?

Anjali - Rahena di jia Nani right now he is under the spell of her (pointing towards Khushi) so called love ... but when he will come to know about the truth ...

Arnav - I know the truth ... But you all do not know the truth of that Shyam

Shyam - Saale sahib ... Khushi jii is behind your money and has her eye on me ... these middle class girls...



He stopped as soon as he felt a sharp pain on his cheek while everyone gasped. 


Arnav - Khushi is my wife and she is most important for me ... So next time if you speak against her, even if you take her name from your mouth, none save me from my worth

Nani - Chotte behave yourself ... don't forger he is Damad of our house

Arnav (smiled sarcastically) - Damad ??? if that man is damad of this house then Khushi what is this house ? She is my wife ... so she elder daughter in law of this house


Shyam saw he was in fix


Shyam - See Rani Sahiba I told you this girl will separate us from Saale Sahab ... And that happened ... She is now more important person in his life than you


Hearing this, Anjali's blood boiled. She thought I was, am and will be most important person in Chotte's life and Khushi today show you my place in my brother's life


Anjali - Chotte you have to choose one between me and Khushi

Arnav - What are you saying Di ?
Anjali - Me or Khushi ?


Shyam smirked seeing his plan work. Tears rolling down from Khushi's eyes as she knew Arnav would choose his Di as he loved her most


Arnav - I choose Khushi  


All including Khushi shocked to hear Arnav choose Khushi over his Di

No comments:

Post a Comment