Sunday 27 December 2015

VIVAH ~ A SACRED BOND OF LOVE : PART-1




Khushi reached to Purple Orchid Restaurant thinking all the way why Arnav call her to meet. She went to the lady who was on the reception counter to ask about the reservation.




Khushi " Excuse me ... please tell me about the reservation on name of ASR "


Reception " Yes mam come with me "




Khsuhi smiled and followed her.  Receptionist took her to the private cabin which Arnav booked and greeted Khushi for good day; left from there. Khushi knocked the door. " Come in " came the husky voice from other side making her heart beat usually started beating abnormally.





Khushi entered inside the cabin composing herself. She saw Arnav flipping some paper of his file and reading it. He was looking damn hot and killing handsome in his white shirt with one button gray colored suit jacket and blue jeans.She could not deny the fact that he had some charms around him to make girls go crazy for him.





         




Khushi cleared her throat while fidgeting with her dupatta.



Khushi " Ummh excuse me Arnav ji "



Arnav removed his face from the file and looked at Khushi. Their eyes met and they shared an eyelock. His heart skipped a beat seeing purple churidar suit making her creamy flawless complexion glow, her long black silly hair tied in a loose bun and a few hair stand caressing her cheek, a hint of red hue on her cheeks due to nervousness.





             



Arnav " Khushi have a seat " gesturing  her to sit 


Khushi nervously took her seat opposite to him " Arnav ji why you ask me to meet here "


Arnav " You will come to know but first let me order our lunch "


Khushi " Arnav ji it's not needed I'll have lunch in my home " nervously


Arnav " Did I ask your permission Khushi ? " raising his eyebrow





Khushi went to silent not wanting making him angry.







The waiter served their food. The lunch went silent. The waiter again came to serve their dessert and Arnav ordered the waiter not to disturb them. Khushi was eating her dessert suddenly Arnav asked her  " You have to marry me Khushi "


Khushi " What ? " shocked and looked at him;  and conformed what she heard  was indeed true " What are you saying Arnav ji ? "


Arnav sighing " Without dragging much let's get to the point why I called you in such  a rush " in a perfect professional tone  making Khushi  astonish " Do you know with whom your family want to get married you ? "


Khushi " Our paying guest Shyam ji " told him without understanding how it related to marriage proposal


Arnav " What he is by profession "


Khushi " Shyam ji is a lawyer "


Arnav " Do you know his full name Khushi  ? "


Khushi " Shyam Monahar Jha . Arnav ji why are you asking me all of these Arnav ji ? How it related with your proposal Arnav ji ? "


Arnav " Shyam is my bother-in-law, my sister's husband "


Khushi " What are you saying ? May be you're mistaken Arnav ji "


Arnav " No I'am not, He's cheating us and your family "




Khushi was shocked hear this. She knew Shyam from months; how helpful shyam was to them; how soft spoken he was and he was good friend to her.




Khushi " No, you're lying. It's not him. Shyam ji is a very good person. He will never lie for something as such "


Arnav " Fine, you don't believe me. You need proof right ? Then here it is "





He showed her Shyam's pics with Anjali and his family. Khushi was too shocked. She didn't know whom to believe but as much as she had understood Arnav she knew that he won't lie nor joke for such a big thing.




Khushi " Believe me Arnav ji ... I didn't know Shyam ji is your brother-in-law "


Arnav " I know Khushi. I came to know from my sources creep Shyam is after you before two days and he is living in your foster parents' house as paying guest and making pressure on your family to marry him with you. My problem is I can't tell Di even Shyam cheating her. She will be shattered if she knows of this cause she loves him too much. I only find this solution by marrying you I'll able to save both of you from Shyam. So will you marry me Khushi ? "



Khushi could see raw pain and helplessness in his chocolate brown eyes. She felt like consoling him but she hold herself back. He was looking like a defeat man pleading her to marry him though he was not able to say but his action was saying. She loved him more than herself. She could not see him so broken, so helpless. So she agreed with him. She knew her love for him is enough for both of them.



Khushi " I'm ready to marry you Arnav ji "


Arnav " Khushi you know  I don't believe in marriage. I never wanted to get married with anyone. This is the reason my break up with Lavanya. Seeing Shyam cheating on my Di, it confirmed my belief on this institution is true " sighed " But one thing I promise you if you marry me then I'll try my best to work on your relation but all I need time and your support "


Khushi " Hum app ka saath hamesha denga. Huma app par pura bharo sa hai " hold his hand


Arnav " Ok then Let's go. I will drop you at your home and then talk to my family; and tomorrow evening I'll come to your house with my family to ask your hand " making Khushi blush

No comments:

Post a Comment