Saturday 26 December 2015

TUM DENA SAATH MERA : PART - 4



Arnav made his way to the kitchen. The whole house was eerily quiet. H.P had already taken retired of the day. He decided to make pasta and chocolate lava cake for their dinner.




He put cake batter in microwave for baking and started chopping vegetables for the pasta. He was batting the eggs when his mobile rang. He smiled seeing the caller id. He put his Bluetooth device on his ear and attended the call while cooking.



Person - Hello Arnie congratulation for your marriage. We have seen your marriage pic. You both are looking good together

Arnav - Thanks Ash. When both of you coming India ?

Person - We're coming next week. Don't tell your wife about us. It will be surprise for her Arnie

Arnav - Ok Ash. How are you and Adi ?

Person - We are good but I'll not ask you how are you cause I know you're much better than fine and  I'll not disturb you now. Ok Bye. Happy First night



The person cut the call. Arnav muttered " Unbelievable " under his breath.





            







Arnav balanced the tray of pasta, chocolate lava cake and two glasses of water as he struggled to open the bedroom door. He stepped in and his eyes scanned the room. It was empty. He saw the poolside door opened. He went to poolside and saw Khushi sat on a chair by poolside; her long hair flowingly with the breeze. He put the tray on the little table by the chair and sat on another chair beside her. Khushi's eyes twinkled seeing the dinner.



Khushi - Wow pasta and chocolate lava cake for dinner. You know it's my favorite dinner Arnav



        



Arnav - Then for what you're waiting Baby ? Just finish your dinner


Khushi blushed hearing Baby ' from Arnav. He also noticed her red cheek.


Arnav - Can't I call you as BABY ? ( caressing her cheek )

Khushi ( blushing ) - Hmmm ( changing the topic )  Have you had your dinner ?


He shook his head in negative. He watched her to take one fork of pasta and then extended it to his lips but Arnav stopped her.


Arnav - You first Baby

Khushi - No, you eat first. You have to look after your health especially your blood sugar. So first bite is yours


He reluctantly agreed with Khushi and opened his mouth to shallow the food.  Arnav fed her next bite. They took turns to feed each other. Then he fed her a bit of cake.


Arnav - Congratulations Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada for your wedding

Khushi - Congratulations you too Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada but  I'm not going to feed you the cake because of your diabetes

Arnav - But its tradition, that I'll have something sweet ...


Khushi gave a wet kiss on his cheek. His musky cologne made her weak but she controlled herself.


Khushi - I hope you like your sweet

Arnav - I love it and love to get this sweet more ( huskily ) but also I can have this cake Baby ( Khushi looked at him questionly ) cause the cake made with artificial sugar. Now you kindly fed me the cake


Khushi happily fed him the cake.


Khushi - Arnav it's the best pasta and lava cake I ever have

Arnav - I'm delight to know you like my cook

Khushi - What you made our dinner ? ( shocked )




He nodded his head in positive. She inched closer and then placed her lips softly on his. He grabbed her tightly to him and kissed her passionately. He took her lower lip in between his lips and nibbled and licked it gently with his tongue. Once satisfied with the lower lip he did the same with the upper lip. He bit her lower lip causing her mouth to open. He slid his tongue in and He continued kissing tasting every corner of her mouth. He pulled her even closer when she snaked her arms around his neck and started kissing back. Her palms fisted into his soft thick hair pulling him close and she responded with the same passion, their tongue fought for dominance. He only pulled back when they needed to get air and looked at her. Her eyes still closed, her heavy breathing, her flushed face. He amused to see pink blush spread across her cheeks and neck, the color so tempting against her fair skin. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He smirked when he saw the color on her cheeks deepening.




Arnav - Wow if I'll get reward like this every time cooking for you then I'm ready to cook for you


Khushi hit his hand lightly.


Arnav - What're you doing here before I came ?

Khushi - I was talking with my parent ( pointing two bright stars, she interwove her fingers with his ) Let me introduce their son-in-law to them. Mom ... Dad this is my husband, the one and only my Laad Governor Arnav Singh Raizada. He may be hard on the outside but soft from inside like a child. His smiles always brighten my life. He is my life and I love him a lot ... will love him like this always. I want you both always shower yours blessings on us


Arnav placed a soft kiss on her hand.


Arnav - Now my turn ( pointing another bright star )  this is my Mama. Mama, I would like to introduce my wife Khushi. Like her name she brings happiness in my life. She is the one who able to make me laugh after you. She always do prank on me and make me crazy, make me do all the things that I never imagined to do  ( winked at Khushi, Khushi hit him ) but she is pure soul like you. I know she loves me unconditionally. She is just like the way you had imagined my wife. I'm lucky to have her in my life



His voice was heavy and Khushi's eyes welled also with tears. Khushi hugged him and Arnav also hugged her back tightly, buried his face into her neck.                                                     

         

1 comment:

  1. Really good chapter of Arshi togetherness. At least no family to intrude and cause unhappiness .

    ReplyDelete