Friday 22 January 2016

VIVAH ~ A SACRED BOND OF LOVE : PART-2



Khushi took a deep breath before entering inside her home. She saw everyone looking at her angrily.




Bua " WHAT TOOK YOU SO MUCH TIME KHUSHI ? " angrily " WHATEVER KHUSHI LISTEN SHYAM BABUA CALLED SOME TIMES BEFORE TO INFORM HE LEFT FOR PUNE FOR HIS NEXT CASE FOR TWO MONTHS. WHEN HE'LL RETURN, KHUSHI YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TO HIM "

Khushi " I don't want to get married to him buaji " with a lot courage " I love my boss ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA "

PAYAL "Oh my God !!! You're the reason ASR broke up with super Model Lavanya Kashyap. Bua, look girl you've done enough damage to our lives and now also doing damage in others' lives. You're so selfish Khushi "

Bua " I told you Garima keep on watch on this girl. Now see what happen ?"

Garima " How can you do this to the family who accepted you when you have nothing ? "

Khushi " Ma, I also love you all very much and did everything to keep you all happy. Ma tell me one thing can't I decide something for myself? Don't I have the right to choose my own life-partner ? " controlling her tears

Payal " Common Khushi, I know very well ASR is a real Casanova. Soon he'll bore with our dear Khushi and ditch her; then she have to marry the guy you'll choose. So my dear sister Khushi Gupta why not now you marry Shyam ? What say Khushi ? " with an devilish grin

Khushi  " He is coming tomorrow evening with his family to ask my hand " left for her room leaving behind shocked Guptas

Bua " SEE THE ATTITUDE OF THIS GIRL GARIMA "





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Arnav entered RM and saw Anjali sitting in the living room doing something on her phone and Nani was sitting besides her reading a holy book; Mami was going through a fashion magazine. 




Arnav sitting down on  sofa beside Anjali " Mami, where is Mamaji and Akash ? "

Mami " They're in their room resting. What is the matter Arnav Bitwa ? Is there any problem ? " concerned and sent HP to call Mama and Akash

Arnav " No... There is no problem. I just want to talk to you all about something "


Mama & Akash came down; sat on the opposite sofa of Arnav's.


Akash " What is the matter Bhai, why did you call us down? "

Arnav " Di, Nani... I have decided something ... I am getting married "

Everyone " WHAT ????? " shocked

Anjali " What are you saying Chote? You want to get married ? Are you serious Chote ? "

Arnav " Yes Di "

Anjali " Ohh Chote you don't know how happy I'm. I have left the hope to see riding the horse and carrying off my Bhabi "


Arnav rolled off his eyes seeing his sister's melodrama


Nani " Who is the girl Chote ? "

Arnav " My P.A Khushi. She is perfect for me and also perfect for the tag of  DAUGHTER-IN-LAW OF RAIZADA HOUSE '; and  tomorrow evening you all will be coming with me to her house for Shagun. I need to get married to her soon cause her family has fixed her marriage with some stupid lawyer  "

Nani " Ok Chote. I just hope she is perfect to be a Raizada bahu "

Arnav " I know she is perfect for this house and you all like her too "

Anjali " Seems like Chote is totally smitten by my Bhabi " winked


All laughed at her comment and Arnav just rolled his eyes.




..............




Next morning, the sun was shining, it was bright and a glorious day. Inside Raizada Mansion there was aarti going on with Devyani Singh Raizada and her grand-daughter Anjali Jha singing. They finally turned around after the aarti and offer it to other members of their family except Arnav who was not there.




Mami " Hello hye Anjali Bitiya I'm glad to see you are so happy this morning "

Akash " Why not Di'll be happy since her most precious dream Bhai's marriage is going to happen " seeing the happy aura radiating from his sister

Anjali with a smile  " Ya you're right Akash. After Chote's marriage I'll start looking for a girl who will be suitable for our Aakash " making Akash blush

Mami "  Hello  Hi, look  Anjali Bitiya how my Akash Bitwa blushing hearing his own marriage talking "



All laughed hearing her comment while Akash blushing.





When Arnav came down for breakfast, all were present at dining table. He wished them good morning and took his seat and started eating his breakfast.



Seeing him dressed in 3 piece suit Anjali asked "Chotey, where are you going ? " 

Arnav " I am going to office, Di "

Anjali " What Chote you're going office ? Do you forgot that we're going to Khushi's house today ? "

Arnav " Di, I have not forgotten we're going to Khushi's house in evening so I don't find any reason not to go to office. I'll be back home early and then we start for Khushi's house" resumed his eating







When Arnav returned from office he rolled his eyes seeing his hyperactive Di ordering servant. She was today so much happy as finally her long lost dream of her Chote getting married would come true.




Anjali " Hari Prakashji, please see if all the gifts have kept in car. Jay Prakashji, see all are ready or Not "

Arnav " Di relax, everything will be fine. Stop worrying "

Anjali "Aree, mera Chote ke shagun ke baat hai..I will obviously be worried "


All came there and left for Khushi's house.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





In Gupta house,


Khushi's room was messed up with her cloths. After trying almost every dress in her wardrobe, Khushi wore a pretty orange and pink saree; left her long silky waist length hair open and did minimal make up. She applied kohl on her eyes and smiled, looking at her reflection in the mirror.  



                   



Suddenly there was a sound of screeching car tyres. Khushi ran to the window and smiled as she saw Arnav step out of the car with his family members.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Love arshi stories and you have an exciting angle. Love that arnav wants to marry khushi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I am reading your story again. Nearly 2 years later. Love Arshi .

    ReplyDelete